Discover the unique way to add a taste of Hawaii to your meals
Spicy Jalapeno Tuna Sandwich
- 1 can of tuna ( in water)
- 2 tbsp of Spicy Jalapeno Secret Sauce
- 2 slices of tomato
- 2 lettuce leafs
- 3-4 slices sweet onion
- optional: add a tropical kick with 2 tbsp of mango or pineapple relish!!)
- For extra spicy replace Spicy Jalapeno Secret Sauce with Hot Chili Pepper Secret Sauce or Habanero Secret Sauce
- Drain tuna
- Combine tuna, Spicy Jalapeno (mango or pineapple relish), mix well.
- Spread a portion of tuna mix to 2 slices of bread. Top with remaining slices of bread.
- Lightly coat a skillet with non stick cooking spray.
- Grill sandwiches 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until sandwiches are warm and bread is slightly brown.
- Add the tomato, sweet onion and lettuce.
Pineapple Chicken Sauté
- 1 lb Chicken breast For the marinade
- 3 Tablespoon Pineapple Relish
- 2 Tablespoon Lilikoi Mustard
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Soya sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon chili pepper
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces
- Combine all ingredients into bowl and mix well
- Add Marinate to chicken and let it sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour or longer.
- Grill on high until fully cooked.
- Arrange around a bed of Jasmine rice.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, and fresh pineapple.
PS: Need a snack? Mix Pineapple or Coconut with Peanut butter put in a piece of bread. Your kids will love this.
Lilikoi and Mango Shrimp
- 1-2 lbs. raw tiger shrimp, cleaned and peeled with tails
- 3 tablespoons of Mango Relish
- 2 tablespoons of Lilikoi Mustard
- 1 fresh lime
- Fresh cilantro
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except for Bell Pepper.
- Marinate shrimp for 1 hour or longer in Marinade.
- Cut Bell Pepper into small pieces
- In a hot pan add oil and Bell pepper for 30 sec. then add Marinated shrimp and Grill on high until fully cooked.
- Arrange around a bed of Jasmine rice with tails up.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and lime
- For added spice, drizzle Chile Pepper Secret Sauce over top.
Essential Flavors for Your Recipes
Our sauces can be used with meat as well as seafood. They can be used as a dipping sauces, in sandwiches, or as salad dressing – anything you want to add garlicky taste to. Depending on the level of heat you like, we have a sauce for everyone — mild Garlic Lemon Sauce, spicy Jalapeño Sauce, hot Chili Pepper Sauce, and hot Habanero Sauce.
Our Tropical Fruit Relishes are use in so many way. Cold as a topping with your meat , Hot for you marinade and even as topping for your dessert (Ice Cream) Mixed with your salad dressing like the Papaya relish. To balance the sweetness of the fruit relishes with you meat, we recommend to balance the sweetness of the relishes with one of our Garlic Lemon Secret Sauces and our Hawaiian Mustards.
Our mustards are based on a spicy mustard. Replace your traditional mustard with a Lilikoi Mustard or Guava Mustard to give a little Hawaiian twist to your meal. Can also be use in marinade.