- Q: Is Hula Dog Trademark?
A: Yes, trademark in the 50 States, we also have copyright for our concept, text, art, pictures, website etc.
- Q: Is Hula Dog want to grow in the future?
A: Yes, we are growing Hula Dog around the Hawaiian Islands.
- Q: Growing Hula Dog in the Mainland?
A: Go to *Hula Dog Franchise* to see more.
- Q: Are there any official Hula Dog representatives on the Mainland?
A: Hula Dog is represented by Lolo Ono for the South California.
- Q: Why does Hula Dog cost more than the average hot dog?
A: Wahine Brand Corporation is our facility where all our breads – sauces: relishes : mustards etc. are made every day to assure that the quality of our products is what makes Hula Dog famous.
- Q: Do you ship your Hula Dog in the Mainland?
A: Unfortunately we don’t. Hula Dog will not arrive fresh in your door.
- Q: Why the bread is at least 10 % bigger than the sausage?
A: We need it to give more space for the condiments we put inside our sausage. If we didn’t add this 10 % the condiments would go through.
- Q: Why do you have to wait to have your Hula Dog ?
A: All orders are personalized; your Hula Dog cannot be made until you order it. Some people have more challenge deciding what they want. We cannot rush any client; we just help each one to make the best decision.
- Q: Why do your employees push customers to try the Hawaiian Style Hot Dog, when customers may just want a traditional Hot Dog?
A: We apologize if our employees overly encourage our specialities. We just want customers to try our best. We will try to encourage without being overbearing.
- Q: What do I do if I realize that I don’t like the choice I made?
A: Return your Hula Dog immediately and a new one will be made for you. Important: If you have any problems or suggestions please make sure to let us know so we can correct it right away.
- Q: What did you do to be on the Travel Channel and on “No Reservation” ABC “ Born to Explore” etc.?
A: Nothing, they found us. It’s amazing advertising but it’s also a big pressure, because our clients have a high expectation, as they should.
- Q: Where can I find your condiments?
A: Temporarely we have to close our shop. We will keep you inform. You can still find those condiments in our stores.
- Q: Do you also sell your signature bread?
A: Not at this time.
- Q: Do you provide condiments wholesale?
A: No, sorry.
- Q: Do you sell your equipment?
A: No. We build our own equipment exclusively for our stores.
- Q: What’s the most popular Hula Dog ?
A: Our most popular are:
1) “ Mango Relish / Jalapeno’s Sauce and Lilikoi Mustard”
2) “ Pineapple Relish / Garlic Lemon Secret Sauce and Guava Mustard”
- Q: What is your polish sausage made of?|
A: Our polish sausage is made of beef, chicken and pork.”
- Q: What is your veggie sausage made of?
A: They are made with soy – wheat and gluten.
- Q: Do you have gluten in any of your products?
A: Yes, all of our bread and veggie dog products contain gluten. But not in any other products>
- Q: Do all your products have milk product in it?
A: All our sauces have milk; if you’re lactose sensitive or allergic we recommend replacing a sauce with our Lilikoi Mustard or Tropical Relishes, which contains no milk products.
- Q: Do you use corn syrup in any of your products?
A: We do not use any corn syrup for our products; our syrups for our Hula Shave Ice are made as my grand mom use to do.
- Q: Do you have peanuts or tree nuts in any of you products ?
A: No and we do not process any peanuts and tree nuts in our facility.
- Q: Do you prepare more relishes or sauces for your menu?
A: Yes, our development department always looks for new taste.
Please use the Contact Form to send us your questions or suggestions. CONTACT US :
May 30, 2014